Best Security Place offers a Security Grant for Undergraduate and Graduate students in the USA, who have been enrolled at a college or university for any area of study. However, students in any of the following areas of study may be interested: Informational Security, Information Sciences or Communications.We want to support young people and make their education process a little bit easier.
Who can apply?
- Must be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school
- Must be a student in at a US-based college or university, residing in US
- Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1700 or ACT score of 27
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
To take part in the Best Security Place Scholarship Program, you will have to create a 750-word article on the topic: “What is The Best Way to Protect Your Home? “. The student who will write the best article will receive $1500 grant.
How to Apply
Applying for our Scholarship Program is easy. You must provide us with such information:
- Write the 750-word article.
- Send the article to email@example.com in .doc format.
- In the E-mail please include this info:
- First Name and Last Name
- Phone Number
- Area of Study